Digital signing now available.
Ready to make it easier?
We’ve introduced digital signing, making it easier and faster for your customers to digitally sign their loan documents.*
Secure and easy
Quicker processing time to settlement
Greater visibility for you and your customers during the loan application process
*For South Australian properties, loan documentation will be issued electronically via DocuSign by Adelaide Bank. For interstate properties, loan documentation will be issued via KWIL by Galilee.
What you need to know
- You must include a unique and valid email address and mobile number for each applicant
- All customers will need to meet the application criteria
- For non-South Australian properties, documents ineligible for KWIL will be issued via the Galilee Portal for downloading by the broker
- For South Australian properties, documents ineligible for DocuSign will be issued via hard copy in accordance with non-digital process
- An ‘opt-in’ function for individual applicants only (no guarantors, company & trust applicants) within the ApplyOnline application process